To request for an interview with Treasurer Cisneros or to speak with his Communications Team, submit a service request.
- April 23, 2019 - Treasurer José Cisneros announces the release of report showing student loan debt has tripled in the Bay Area.
- March 20, 2019 - Treasurer José Cisneros announces the release of the Municipal Bank Feasibility Task Force Report.
- January 25, 2019 - Mayor London N. Breed and Treasurer José Cisneros today announced a program to provide assistance to federal employees who are furloughed or working without pay due to a federal government shutdown.
- November 7, 2018 - Statement from San Francisco Treasurer José Cisneros on the implementation of new taxes passed by the voters in the November 6th, 2018 election
- October 23, 2018 - Office of Financial Empowerment Awarded $150,000 from The Workers Lab Innovation Fund to design and pilot a workers fund at the San Francisco International Airport
- May 22, 2018 - San Francisco to be the first county in the nation to eliminate all locally controlled fees assessed from people exiting the criminal justice system
- January 31, 2018 - Treasurer announces the members of the Municipal Bank Feasibility Task Force
- October 31, 2017 - Statement from Treasurer Cisneros Regarding Comments from Dianne Feinstein
- October 5, 2017 - Treasurer announces $80 million 'Safe, Sound and Local' investment opportunity
- August 31, 2017 - Treasurer provides a status update to the Board of Supervisors re: Wells Fargo
- June 20, 2017 - Treasurer joins EARN to launch SaverLIfe campaign
- May 17, 2017 - Treasurer José Cisneros and Supervisor Jane Kim Advance First in the Nation Effort to Alleviate the Inequitable Burden of Fines and Fees on Low Income Communities and People of Color
- April 28, 2017 - Mayor Lee and Treasurer José Cisneros on Wells Fargo Targeting Immigrant Communities
- February 28, 2017 - Statement from Treasurer José Cisneros about Divestment From Banks Financing the Dakota Access Pipeline
- February 17, 2017 - Announcing leadership changes in the Office of the Treasurer
- September 23, 2016 - Treasurer José Cisneros Announces Resources for San Francisco Consumers Affected by the Wells Fargo Consent Decree
- September 9, 2016 - Statement on $185M Fine Levied Against Wells Fargo
- June 23, 2016 - Treasurer and City Attorney File Petition to Enforce Subpoena Against Homeaway.com
- June 7, 2016 - Extending Deadline for Drivers of Transportation Network Companies to Register Without Penalty
- April 15, 2016 - Urging Independent Contractors Working in San Francisco to Comply with Business Registration Requirements
- March 2, 2016 - Launch of Online Business Registration
- May 28, 2015 - June 1st Business Registration Renewal Deadline
- May 5, 2015 - Kindergarten to College Families Reach $1 million in Savings; Program named Finalist in Harvard Innovation Awards
- February 18, 2015 - Response re: Airbnb Statement of Taxes Paid
- February 13, 2015 - Treasurer and Mayor Launch of Gross Receipts Tax Online Application
- October 24, 2014 - 5th Annual Financial Planning Day
- October 21, 2014 - Treasurer's Statement on Transient Occupancy Taxes
- June 24, 2014 - District 10 Financial Empowerment Program
- May 22, 2014 - Kindergarten to College
- April 17, 2014 - Business Tax Outreach Campaign
|Need Further Assistance?|
|Submit a service request. A Representative will contact you on the SAME DAY of the request if submitted prior to 7:00 pm. Requests received after 7:00 pm will receive a response by the next business day.|